• Chassis Material: Galvanized Steel Sheet. The pressure sensor is made of aluminum.
• Usable of providing fresh air in requested flow rate at ventilating systems. Able to be used for both supply and return air ducts.
• Designed for applications that have high or variable velocity airflows or -likely- variable flow rates at a single duct. • Chassis interior can be covered with heat and sound isolation.
• Equipped with an electronic velocity control device, servo-motor, pressure sensor, internal sound attenuator and electrical heat controller device. The requested pressure value is provided independently of resident constant or variable airflow rate.
• By using VTU-052 Terminal Unit, air velocity and temperature CAN be adjusted, as well as adjusting flow rate with other VAV models.